v Uniform Shirts:
- § Navy, white, or red polo shirts, except Pre-K which has a purple shirt
- § Any long sleeve shirts worn underneath MUST be solid red, white, or navy.
v Uniform Pants: (Pants must be worn at the waist.)
- § Navy pants or shorts
- § NO blue jeans
v Uniform Skirt/Skort/Jumper:
- § Navy
v Uniform Belt: (All students in grades 1st-5th MUST wear
- § PLAIN black, navy, white, red or brown (No studs, decorations, etc.)
- § NO decorative buckles (Examples: spikes, beads, etc.)
v Shoes: (NO shoes with wheels)
- § MUST BE ATHLETIC SHOES with rubber soles. Shoes must be tied or fastened at all times. (Safety issue) Sequined and light up shoes WILL NOT be allowed.
v Sock/tights: (All students are required to wear socks.)
- § Socks are to be SOLID white, black, red, or navy. They must be visible, and be no longer than ankle heighth.
- § During cold weather, SOLID white, black, or navy tights may be worn. (JPPSS policy does not allow tights or leggings ending at midcalf or ankle.)
- § NO hoops, dangling, or chandelier earrings (Safety issue)
- § NO multiple bracelets or oversized necklaces
- § NO Silly Bands
v Miscellaneous Accessories:
- § NO hats are to worn inside the school building.
- § Hats may be worn outside during cold weather only.
- § NO bandanas.
- § NO make-up
v Outer Wear: (NO OVERSIZED OUTER WEAR)
- § JES Sweatshirts
- § Solid red/navy/white sweaters or sweatshirts
- § Non-uniform coats, jackets, hats, etc. are not to be worn in the halls or cafeteria. In the event of a problem with the heating system, allowances will be made.
SHIRTS ARE TO BE TUCKED NEATLY INTO PANTS/SKIRTS AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN A UNIFORM VIOLATION.